QUOTATIONS on SELF

S & S # 2 (dated 23rd Oct. 2016)
Reading and keeping note of quotations is one of my hobbies. Every month apart from other magazines I read WISDOM and READER’S DIGEST which are storehouses of quotations. In WISDOM there are many quotations in the bottom of all pages and in READER’S DIGEST there is a section called “Quotable Quotes”.  I also collect quotations from books, magazines, newspapers and internet. 
I get inspiration, motivation and direction of doing good things, keeping myself and others happy and positive by reading QUOTATIONS. My daughter “Shubhra” also likes reading Quotations. She collects Quotations from books, magazines and internet and shares with me.
Below are 10 Quotations on SELF collected by me and Shubhra
1. The Ignited soul compared to any resources is the most powerful resources on the earth, above the earth and under the earth.  – APJ Abdul Kalam
2.  All power is within you. You can do anything and everything.  – Swami Vivekananda
3.  I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul. – W. E. Henley 
4.  What we think, we become.   – Gautam Buddha
5.  No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
6.   Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
7.  Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.  – Sigmond Freud
8.  Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy. – Mike Ditka
9. Life is not about expecting, hoping and wishing. It is about doing, being and becoming.  – WISDOM Oct. 2015
-->
10. The possibilities are unlimited as long as you are true to your life’s purpose. – Marcia Wieder






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINATION: First Step towards WINNING

Development Inspiration from Deep Joshi